Friday, June 29, 2012

Busy,busy...


Sorry I have not posted any projects.
It's been very busy around here with Murmur (our puppy) that had surgery, 
a party I am getting ready for and a baby shower sunday.
Bernie also had emergency surgery last week and is recovering.
I bought myself a camera and I am so addicted to instagram and editing photos.
Which leads me to this camera strap cover I made. If you take photos, you know how uncomfortable the camera strap can be on your neck. I've seen many versions of the camera strap on Pinterest so I made my own. I am selling these for $12 ppd. and they are personalized with your name (up to 6 letters) and your choice of hearts, spirals, or cupcakes stamped on the blank. 
I make them to order if there is a color combination you'd like, just drop me an email.
Have a great weekend ~Liz & Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment